Sunday 22 April 2012

RPGs

Skyrim was undoubtedly my favourite game of last year and one of my favourite of all time, too. After putting in over 350 hours on Skyrim, I have decided that I need a new RPG for this year. And so far they have been coming thick and fast. So far there has been The Witcher 2 and Kingdoms of Amular which look alright but the one I have been anticipating as this year's RPG is Dragon's Dogma.

Set in a world quite a bit smaller than Skyrim but with a whole lot of charm, it oozes reasons to buy it. The Pawn system looks great (basically Skyrim followers but with a lot more customisation) and the combat looks cool with new ideas that look fun to play.

Come May 25th, it will be the game I'll be playing and I'll put a review on here, too. I look forward to it.

SkyrimAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment