Saturday 21 April 2012

Kinect for Skyrim?!

Kinect as an add-on to the Xbox 360 is controversial and there's no way around it. I have Kinect to the point where I play fitness games after Christmas and when guests come to stay... but why should it stop there. Many developers have seen this new technology as a stepping stone for extra profit with poorly made games that shouldn't really be called video games as is their annoyance.

So when I heard that Skyrim was to incorporate Kinect in a new update, I was sceptical to say the least. I thought Bethesda had given in to the mass market and were strangers to core players. Then I realised how awesome it could be. The new update won't only allow you to FUS RO DAH your enemies using your own voice but it allows you to equip items without moving your thumbs and even lets you sort your items by worth or damage.

I look forward to the update and I hope it lives up to my expectations.

SkyrimAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment