Sunday 12 August 2012

The Sorcerer's Apprentice for DS

On holiday I had my birthday. On my birthday people gave me presents. I got one video game and it was from my sister. She knew that the only console I could bring was my DS and so she had bought me The Sorcerer's Apprentice for DS. As with most DS games (outside of Mario, Pokémon etc.) it was mainly complied of mini games. The main idea of the game is to go around, using spells and killing inanimate objects brought back to life by an evil sorcerer who's trying to bring back the sorcerer that killed Merlin. Sounds awesome in theory... but as with most DS games, it's ambition is stopped by the DS's power (or lack of it) and there aren't even any cut scenes... just pictures. The use of the touch screen was for choosing different spells and yes, there was some fun to be had by firing off projectiles at "evil" plastic bags but (for me) the DS is just for Mario and Pokémon and this game just implements my position even further. 

Oh, by the way, I'm back! Yeah, I've been on Deus Ex: Human Revolution most of the time since I got back and I'm actually starting to feel like a badass on it, which is good. I'm 26 hours in and I have no idea how much of the story I've completed... Oh well!

SkyrimAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment